Offered here is a 1950 Ford Custom Convertible. Finished in black over black and red vinyl interior and a tan Haartz cloth soft top.
· Power top
· Deluxe radio
· Fitted with a correct 239ci Flathead V8 with 6.8:18RT heads and intake making 100 horsepower
· 3-speedmanual transmission with overdrive
· Power top with glass window
· Front and rear bumper guards
· Oil bath air cleaner
· Chrome driver side rear view mirror
· Day/night rear-view mirror
· Deluxe pushbutton radio
· Electric dash clock
· Rubber floor mat
· Ford hubcaps with trim rings wrapped in 6.70-15 Firestone Deluxe Champion gum-dipped wide whitewall tires
· Frame-off restored around 2010 including full engine overhaul
· Carburetor and fuel system rebuild and gas tank flush
· Front end alignment and brake system overhaul.
· Car has been upgraded with an electric fuel pump while retaining proper 6V charging.
· Black boot cover, 1950 Ford owner's manual, clock instruction booklet, and full spare, jack & lug wrench.
· The driveshaft has been rebalanced.
For more information, please call 631 283 8819.
Interior color: Red
Body style: Convertible
Engine: 8 Cylinder