Offered here is a Series 1 Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Roadster. Manufactured, July 1965. Extremely original, with all factory panels including floorpans, in superb condition with excellent panel fit. Documented two long term owners and 54k miles from new, never driven in winter or rain. Extremely well maintained and preserved, with one high quality repaint in original color Opalescent Silver Blue in 1985, still showing extremely well.
• Recently re-upholstered and re-roofed in original color Dark Blue. Drives beautifully.
• All matching numbers, Jaguar Daimler Heritage Certificate, lots of history.
• Original Blaupunkt Frankfurt AM/FM radio
• Tool roll
• Spare wheel and various spares (unused)
• All in excellent condition.
Rare to find such an original and incredibly well-preserved Series 1, in desirable original color combination, that presents and drives this well. ‘They are only original once’
Color: Opalescent Silver Blue
Interior color: Dark Blue
Body style: Convertible
Engine: 6 Cylinder